Current Job Offerings
Student Thesis for Bachelor, Master, Diploma (m/f/d)
- Investigation, Design and Test of a coreless PCB based Transformer isolated DC/DC Converter for SSPCs (Power of 0.1W-5W)
- GUI for CAN based SSPC Modules on a Raspberry PI (CAN-GUI-ON-PI)
- Ethernet-CAN Interface on Raspberry PI (ECIoP)
- Ethernet-Power Distribution System (E-PDS)
- Simulation of Current sharing behavior of paralleled MOSFETs in different operation modes, considering parameter variation of MOSFETs and parasitics of PCB Layout
- Transformerless (no discrete transformer component) Power Supply Concepts for SSPCs
- Comparison of different methods to handle Inductive Energy in SSPCs
- Study to investigate alternative Communication Paths for SSPCs
- SSPCs advanced Thermal Memory function for Pulsed Load Applications
Unsolicited Application: Internship/Student Assistant/Student Thesis (m/f/d)
You could not find a job that suited your abilities?
- Are you passionate about aviation and have at least three months for a full-time internship or 15-20 hours per week?
- Then become part of our team and enrich it with your own ideas, motivation, teamwork and motivation.
- We offer you a possibility of employment in different departments. These include e.g. Accounting, Compliance, Purchasing, Engineering, Operations, Human Resources, Production, Project Management, Test Engineering and Contracts.
- Together we will find a place for you.
As an established high technology company we are convinced that we can offer you an exciting, varied and challenging work environment. In addition to competitive salaries, in a LEED Gold certified company we offer a modern work environment that is second to none. All workstations were designed and optimized on the basis of ergonomic considerations. For ambitious, motivated and capable people, international employment opportunities exist within Collins Aerospace as well as funded further education via our Scholar program.
We are always growing and so we regularly offer various apprenticeships, internships and theses work opportunities as well as positions for career starters and experienced professionals. Please note our current job offerings.
Could we convince you? Then we look forward to your application via firstname.lastname@example.org.