We look forward to your application. All we need is a copy of your highest diploma certificate. You are welcome to list further education and additional qualifications in your curriculum vitae without proof of certificates.
You can submit your application documents electronically to email@example.com (preferably as a PDF file) as well as on paper. Both submission forms are absolutely equivalent for us.
Your application documents should include:
- Cover letter
- Complete curriculum vitae in tabular form
- Final school diploma (e.g., graduation certificate)
- University diploma or apprenticeship certificate
- References from relevant previous employers
In order to make an informed decision, your application will go through several stages with us:
Reviewing your Application
After receiving your application, you will first receive confirmation by e-mail or post. Your application documents will then be reviewed by a member of management and the responsible department head. If favorable we will invite you to a job interview without delay. We will also inform you about a decision which is unfavorable for you in a timely manner.
Our interviews are conducted in a pleasant atmosphere. We do not use methods such as assessments or stress interviews.
The first Interview
The first, usually one hour, interview serves to get to know each other. This is usually conducted by two representatives of the relevant department and you will have the opportunity to present your curriculum vitae and your skills in detail. For our part, we present our business, the corporate culture and the general contractual employment conditions. It is not yet about a specific job or task. Although, without going into detail, we will ask you about your salary expectations. For both sides there is ample opportunity for questions.
After this first interview, both parties will have some days in which to consider if they can imagine a future together. Afterwards, we will call you to exchange our positions and arrange an appointment for a second interview if there is mutual interest.
The second Interview
The second interview will help to clarify any questions left open from the first, the idea of a possible job and position for you, and the salary negotiation. This interview is typically led by a representative of Human Resources and the department leader. When applying for management positions, the interviewing team is selected appropriately. At the end of this conversation, if successful, you will receive a draft employment contract, which you can read in peace at home. You will then have a few days in which to decide if you want to start with us. Contract signature will either be carried out on site in person or by post where we will send you two copies of the contract of employment completed for you, of which you return one signed to us.
Now nothing stands in the way of your start with us.
Working with Us
We share the common passion to deliver quality, on time and to show that we can always do things that little bit better. This commitment pays off and secures our position as a technology leader.
- We take care of things from the beginning: a personal mentor, training and departmental introductions make it easier for you to start, so that you feel comfortable with us within a very short time.
- Cooperation and team spirit are very important to us. You will discover many friendly colleagues and a pleasant, collegial working environment.
- Our success is also based on different perspectives. With us you work together with colleagues from several nations.
- We promote your professional and personal development with individual further education. As a global organization we offer you numerous opportunities for the development of your career.
- Your physical well-being is important to us: An ergonomic workplace and free drinks are part of your daily business life.
- We reward performance and initiative with appropriate salary and you will participate in the company's success.
- Thanks to flexible working hours, you can also accommodate private appointments in your professional life.
- Joint activities such as our summer party, the Christmas party and sports activities in the team have a permanent place with us.
Could we convince you? Then let's explore together if we suit one another. We are looking forward to meeting you.